The Byron Township Community Center has rental space available for meetings, parties, and other events. Rooms inside the Community Center are available to rent all year round. In the warmer months, the athletic fields and park pavilions of Whistlestop and Bicentennial Park are also available for rental. All facilities and parks in Byron Township are alcohol-free.
No need to be a member, we have rates set up for residents, non-residents, and businesses. Forms must be filled out completely and submitted with the full rental payment to secure your reservation. A $100 deposit is due the day of the rental and is separate from the rental fees. The deposit will be returned the same day, in full, when the rental (including all guests, entertainers, and caterers) adheres to the rules and policies stated, leaves the rental space as it was found, and the rental does not go outside (before or after) the reserved times. Any time overages or damages will be deducted from the deposit.
- Requests must be received a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and a maximum of 1 year in advance.
- When events are scheduled outside of the building hours, a fee of $15.00 per hour will be assessed to have a staff person on site.
- Facility cancellations made 1 month or more before the reservation date will be given a 50% refund; cancellations 2-4 weeks prior to the reservation date will be given a 25% refund.
- No refunds are given for cancellations 1-13 days before the reservation date.
- No alcohol is permitted in any Township Park, facility, or vehicle on site.
For current pricing, room information, and other details, please view the
While we don’t provide any decorations, food, beverages, or related items, we are able to provide the following, as needed:
- Chairs (we do the set-up for you)
- Cleaning supplies (for renter’s clean up at the end)
- Coffee maker: 50 cup capacity or 100 cup capacity
- Podium with microphone, connected to sound system in room(s)
- Projector screen (provide your own projector)
- Tables: 6′ rectangles and/or 60″ round (we do the set-up for you)
- Trash cans and liners (renter is required to empty all trash in outside dumpster before leaving.)